PDA

View Full Version : Nehe tutorial 13 added to CVS...

savage
18-04-2006, 07:23 PM
I added a port of Nehe's tutorial 13 ( Bitmap fonts ) to CVS. It's been sitting on my HD for about a year. I also have tutorials 26 and 27, but they need a little more debugging before I commit those.

cairnswm
19-04-2006, 05:11 AM
(I think) I am using this system for fonts already. I have created myself a NeheFonts unit that allows me to use the NeheFonts structure along with OpenGL through SDL.

It does however use a number of my other wrappers (for screen management and images). But they are all available if anyone wants to use them.

"LMNOpc Bitmap Font Builder" is a program that I have installed that actually created bitmap fonts in the right format.

jdarling
19-04-2006, 01:07 PM
Ok call me a moron, but where is the CVS? I'd actually like to take a look at this one, as I started going through the NeHe stuff a while back but never finished (just didn't have time).

savage
19-04-2006, 02:01 PM
It's a sourceforge project so you can find it @ http://sourceforge.net/projects/jedi-sdl/ and click on the CVS link then go to the JEDI-SDLv1.0 branch and select Demos folder then Nehe etc.