PDA

View Full Version : Flagging threads

Useless Hacker
24-02-2003, 01:19 PM
How about a feature so that you can 'flag' interesting threads for review later? Sometimes I don't have time to read an entire thread, but it still gets marked as read, so I forget to come back to it later. You could add a link to the index like 'View flagged threads'.

Traveler
24-02-2003, 01:40 PM
Good idea!

BlueCat
24-02-2003, 05:00 PM
Yeah it is a good idea :)

I've installed a 'bookmarks' mod which should do the job. :batman:
It's easy to add a bookmark, you'll see 'Set a bookmark for this topic' just above the first visible post when viewing topics.
You'll notice a new link at the top of the page between 'search' and 'memberlist'. This will list all the threads you've bookmarked and you can select bookmarks to delete here too.

Also, there's a new option in your profile to automatically set a bookmark when you post a new message.

**THIS WILL ONLY WORK FOR THE DARKEQ STYLE** until I'm sure it isn't doing anything nasty to DB!!! Then I'll update subSilver too. :)

Useless Hacker
25-02-2003, 10:35 AM
Thanks. :D
The icon (between search and memberlist) is showing up as the subSilver image instead of DarkEQ.

BTW: I notice the 'View your posts' link links to: 'http://terraqueous.f2o.org/dgdev/search.php?search_id=egosearch' :lol:

BlueCat
25-02-2003, 05:18 PM
Thanks. :D
The icon (between search and memberlist) is showing up as the subSilver image instead of DarkEQ.

That would be because there isn't AFAIK an icon available for this mod and DarkEQ. I'll edit it when I have time :lol:

BTW: I notice the 'View your posts' ]egosearch[/b]' :lol:

Never noticed that.... egosearch :cat: ... hehee