PDA

View Full Version : Game story

MariZ
11-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Well, the thing is, that i'm currently making a 2D RPG named Zu-Shi. The main idea is : there is a tribe called Zu-Shi. The are endangered by a great beast, called the Ja-Ko. But the problem is - i have no idea about the story :( Can someone help me with this part ? Everything else is quite easy :D If the story will be interesting - i will add you to the credits of course ;)

czar
11-06-2006, 07:38 PM
The Zu-Shi are awaiting the time of the apocalypse,

known as the coming of the great-chopstikki

The people of Zu-Shi will be drowned in pools of Sou-Ja Source

and then eaten alive by the unmentionable...

===

I am sure you can take it from there.

:roll:

MariZ
11-06-2006, 09:17 PM
It's funny :D And it's good too ;) So i think this could be a start :D
So the Zu-Shi tribe is awaiting the time of the apocalypse. To stop the apocalypse, the must fight their way to the Great Do-Nut Mountain, where lives the Sou-Ja tribe with their Grand Master Ja-Ko :D But what chalanges do they must take to get to the mountain ?
Oh, yes, there would be atleast 1 main character - male warior, the Grand Master of the Zu-Shi tribe, called the Ma-Ri ;)

Traveler
11-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Okay,.. here goes.

In a time far far away (you may change that part if it sounds too starwars like) there's a place called Zu-Shi. Its inhabitants are a simple but peaceful folk, as they have been for generations. From Spring till mid Fall, they work the lands in preparation for the harsh winters which usually last around 4 months, sometimes even longer.

From aside that would appear a long and boring time, but infact with plenty of food and warm clothes around, it's mostly an enjoyable periode, where people rest and celebrate the hard work that has been done in the months before. Its a way of life that virtually has been the case for many centuries.

On a cold monday morning, near the end of the first month of the winterseason, Josh awakens earlier that usual. For some time now, he's been having some really strange dreams. Normally he doesn't quite remember them, but this time he does.
Slightly bothered about the dream, Josh decides to get up early and have some hot milk. When he walks into the kitchen, his grandfather is already having some breakfast. He usually gets up much earlier than the rest of the family and he's surprised to see Josh. Normally Josh is one of the last to get out of bed.

"What's the matter son, can't sleep well?"
"I don't no grandpa. I've been having these dreams lately."
"What kind of dreams son?", his grandfather asked patiently.
"I'm not sure, its about a huge lake. Or at least I think it is. It's all frozen, and everywhere I look I only see ice. And there isn't a single tree or animal. Nothing even a bird."
"But then, in the distance, I can see something. At first it is very small. But as it comes closer, it gets bigger and bigger, grandpa. "
"And it comes right towards me." Josh starts to spread his arms. "And then I see it's flying." Jush simulates how it's flying over the lake.

"What did this beast look like, Josh?", asked his Grandfather.
"Well, he had wings, and a large head, a tail,.. legs too".
Suddenly Josh' grandfather gets up says. "Stay here Josh, I want you to stay here and try to remember as much as possible. I'll be right back."

to be continued (?)

MariZ
12-06-2006, 04:38 PM
"What did this beast look like, Josh?", asked his Grandfather.
"Well, he had wings, and a large head, a tail,.. legs too".
:rofl: :D well, quite interesting, but that's not what I need - i need the adventures, that would be in the game ;)

Traveler
12-06-2006, 07:12 PM
i have no idea about the story :( Can someone help me with this part
Done that.

Everything else is quite easy
Its your turn I'd say :D

MariZ
12-06-2006, 08:03 PM
No, that isn't what I need. If you would have read the previous post, you would know, that the main char is Grand Master of the Zu-Shi tribe called Ma-Ri ;)

But what chalanges do they must take to get to the mountain ?
Oh, yes, there would be atleast 1 main character - male warior, the Grand Master of the Zu-Shi tribe, called the Ma-Ri ;)

Traveler
12-06-2006, 08:27 PM
When I wrote my post, you had not yet replied to czar's post.

Take mine for what it is. If you dont like it, then thats fine too.
But in your first post you did ask for a story, not for puzzles or quest lines.

MariZ
12-06-2006, 08:35 PM
The idea isn't bad. But since this is an RPG, and the main char is already selected, this story isn't quite suitable. But if this would be a MMORPG, the story would be great - a simple child sees in his dreams the apocalypse, and he wants to save their tribe :) If you are looking to your stroy from this side - it's realy interesting ;)