PDA

View Full Version : Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Trailer

WILL
21-07-2006, 02:55 AM
All those BSG fans here, have you seen the new Season 3 trailer? :D

It kicks ass! :twisted:

Season 3 Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KQmzZf6nXk&NR) hosted on YouTube.com.

Zenophran
21-07-2006, 04:30 AM
sweeeeeeet, looking forward to it

tanffn
21-07-2006, 07:46 AM
yay! thanks for the link :)

Traveler
21-07-2006, 07:47 AM
Indeed nice. :)
Still looking forward to season two tho. Dutch tv is as usual not the fastest to broadcast new series/seasons. :(

savage
21-07-2006, 08:25 AM
I have never got into BSG. I've watched a couple of episodes, but it didn't hook me. Maybe I need to give it more time.

WILL
21-07-2006, 05:43 PM
It gets better with each season.

Season 3 will open like a 2 hour movie(2 episodes worth). With music specially written for the 2 eps. New openning! (I believe) Everyone has changed so it's just amazing to see whats happened 1 year later after Baltar becomes president of the colonies :o

Season 2 was awesome, but 3 will be just sick. They get more and more screwed each season and you really get that feeling of dred and passion for survival just watching from ep to ep.

BSG is like no other tv show in existance... it's like you are watching real life people (the are not perfect and have a ton of flaws and different ideals) only it's obviously fiction, but you can really relate with the characters. Kind of the same way you can with another show called 'Lost'. :)

Anyone who checks it out will not be disappointed. Even it's most hatful fans are turned by watching it. BUT start with the Miniseries if you can. It's best watched that way.

If anything at least start from Season 1. Any other season you'll be wondering whats going on for a bit.

tanffn
21-07-2006, 05:52 PM
Traveler: http://www.mininova.org :wink:
savage: You should! The best series I’ve watched (after Babylon 5 of course)

They did put a lot of weight on character building and the dynamics between members, everything feels real(er). Even the space flights look better :)

WILL
22-07-2006, 05:12 AM
Still looking forward to season two tho. Dutch tv is as usual not the fastest to broadcast new series/seasons. :(

I should note that I've abandoned the Canadian Cable companies' TV offereings. They suck. We have one of the top three biggest film industries in the world AND half of these shows and movies are filmed in Canada themselves, yet we cannot get them at the same time as everyone else?

So I just watch the episodes at around the same time everyone else in the UK and the US do. So to hell with the cheap, crappy and censored-all-to-hell Canadian networks, I don't need 'em. :twisted: