PDA

View Full Version : Human Space Invaders

WILL
01-08-2006, 01:36 AM
There seems to be a growing fan-base of items from buzz humour here, so why not go with it. This one is pretty darn neat. 8)

Human Space Invaders (http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/2013/Human_Space_Invaders)

Firlefanz
01-08-2006, 06:36 AM
Very cool :D

Firle

WILL
02-08-2006, 04:33 AM
The funny thing is I used to be into video producton back in highschool. But never kept anything I did (I wasn't thinking carrer then, it was just all for fun.) Maybe I can try to go back to my old school and see if I can aquire a copy of my old work. I had a lot of fun doing some of the projects there. It was a fun enviroment for it too. (Good school spirit and all.)

Thing is, the original VHS master is probably toast by now. :P

tanffn
02-08-2006, 09:56 AM
I did something in plasticine to illustrate a passing from the Bible.

You can get it here (www.global-rd.com/ariel/FINAL_ARI_Comp5_150f_MP3.avi)

Edit: Its about working all day long and not being able to use what you have gained as its been taken.
The dragon in the end was.. spare time my friends and I had :)

savage
02-08-2006, 11:18 AM
I did something in plasticine to illustrate a passing from the Bible.

You can get it here (www.global-rd.com/ariel/FINAL_ARI_Comp5_150f_MP3.avi)

Edit: Its about working all day long and not being able to use what you have gained as its been taken.
The dragon in the end was.. spare time my friends and I had :)

It's not quite the quality of Aardman animations, but it's a great start.

So with all these people here with aspirations of making films ( my dream job has always been to be movie director ), maybe there could be a spinoff PGD movie crew.

tanffn
02-08-2006, 01:21 PM
:lol: After been shocked hearing you say its not in the same quality of Aardman animations, I had to watch my film again.
After not seeing it for about 7+ years it brought so, sooo, many memories :)

..And yeah its not as good as I remembered, Ioda (the main character) seams to be very apathetic.

What are your ideas for a PGD movie? :)

Actually the only movie I planned to make is of my rocket engine taking off.

Edit: This is my 100 post! :joker:

WILL
02-08-2006, 11:22 PM
What are your ideas for a PGD movie? :)

Well I'm hoping to play a Ceasar-like character who gets stabbed about a couple of thousand time by angry random PGD visitors. :lol:

That or one of those old crazy guru people that sits in a cave on top of a mountain, naked and throws his own doodie at people. It's a tough split. ;)

Edit: This is my 100 post! :joker:

Yay! Everyone clap for tanffn! :clap: (tee hee, tanffn's got the clap lol)

tanffn
03-08-2006, 07:24 AM

Or maybe something in the style of this Human pacman (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5439673296274147547&q=pacman)