PDA

View Full Version : Sign Me Up

AthenaOfDelphi
24-04-2014, 02:33 PM
If you want to sign up as a developer for this project, please reply to this thread.

But please, don't waste peoples time... this project is going to require commitment from everyone involved... a commitment in terms of time (yes I know everyone has lives that get in the way, so to be clear... if you sign up and take on a piece of work that you say you're going to get done in X weeks... the team will expect it in X weeks... if you hit snags or real life intervenes, don't sit on the problem... tell us - there will be private developer forums just for the devs to handle this kind of discussion) and a commitment to follow the rules decided upon by the team (this will include some coding guidelines to ensure we end up with a consistent product).

If you can't do this, then please don't sign up. If you want to talk about any of this before you sign up, drop me a PM or an email.

Mirage
24-04-2014, 06:41 PM
I definitely want to participate in this, so please sign me up.

pitfiend
25-04-2014, 12:26 AM
I don't know how well I can fit, still count me in.

Super Vegeta
25-04-2014, 06:26 AM
Not sure how much time I will be able to give, but since I definitely want to participate - count me in.

de_jean_7777
25-04-2014, 06:33 AM
I'm in too. I'll definitely make time for this.

SilverWarior
25-04-2014, 06:03 PM
I wanna help but I'm not sure of how helpfull I can be.
Time limit is currently my biggest problem.
Another problem might be my knowledge as I realy have rather limited knowledge in graphical development. I have verry limited knowledge in sound development (kust a litle bit of expirience with BASS sound library).

Now if nothing else I could serve as a bug hunter (have some expirience with this ;)).
Also since I own Delphi SA (software asurrance) I have access to latest versions of Delphi and might therefore help keeping the Delphi compatibilty of the engine. However I do not own any Mac based, iOS based or Android based devices so I'm limited to Windows or Linux platforms.

code_glitch
27-04-2014, 01:09 AM
I'm not sure how much time I can put into this at the moment, what with exams coming up but after that I should have a fair bit of time available. I'm not sure how my level compares to everyone elses' but this is definitely something I want to see happen :) So count me in!

User137
28-04-2014, 12:34 AM
I am interested, and should have enough time.

MarcoCestari
28-04-2014, 01:16 AM
Count me in too.I don't have too much time, but I can help to mount the structure since i have good knowledge with OOP. :)

Brainer
04-05-2014, 05:50 AM
Haven't been here for quite a while, but seeing the great news on DelphiFeeds definitely interested me.

I work full-time as a Java developer, but I do have plenty of spare time on my hands after work, so that shouldn't be a problem. :)

Please count me in!

masonwheeler
05-05-2014, 09:37 PM
I'm definitely interested, and I've got a handful of things to contribute:

Extensive knowledge of sprite engines
Extensive knowledge of scripting, including having contributor-level access to the DWS Object Pascal scripting system.
An actual open-source Delphi game engine that's mostly working but not quite finished, (http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com/showthread.php?32323-Care-for-an-80-solution&p=145719) to give this project a jump-start, if you guys are interested. (It'll save you a few years of work!) Building this is where I got my extensive knowledge of game engine development from.

Dennis
08-05-2014, 07:27 AM
I am willing to help, too. I'm covered with Delphi + Mobile SA, own a Mac and have direct acces to Apple devices (phones/tablets) as well as various Android devices (phones/tablets). I could do testing, code reviews and bug fixing (I am a long term experienced full time Delphi developer).

gasdeveloper
26-06-2014, 03:32 PM
Please sign me up too. I don't have much time to contribute, but I will only promise work when I actually can deliver. I own a Mac, and Windows computer, I do not have a license for Delphi, which means I will only be able to test my code on FPC.

Thanks,

Carver413
06-07-2014, 03:43 PM
I'm going to signup with reservations, mosty lack of knowlege about the project and licence or the lack of.

laggyluk
06-07-2014, 07:54 PM
sign me up, maybe will be able to help with some bits and pieces

SesillaAndromeda
16-07-2014, 06:54 PM
Hi guys,

I'd like to participate too. I am one of you.

Regards
Sesilla