PDA

View Full Version : Queenslander!!!

K4Z
01-10-2006, 01:08 PM
:P <! Drunk Australian Alert !> :P

Tonight is an awesme night if you are a NRL (Rugby Leage) fan, and a Brisbane Broncos supporter and are currently off your face.

My team, the Brisbane Broncos have just won their 6th out of 6 grand finals win, 15-8 against the Melbourne Storm (Who have played an unbelievable season this year). It's also sweeter as Queensland won this years State of Origin (A State vs State tournament) for the first time in a few years, and most of that team is made up of Broncos players and we always fall in a 'slump' during finals time.

This game also marks the date for the Broncos couch, Wayne Bennett, as the greatest couch in NRL, 6 outta 6 total Finals wins.

It is also the last game for a footballs great, Shane Webcke, and as he declared his retirement earlier this year, it's only fitting that he goes out on a grand finals win.

I'd also like to mention Darius Boyd, who only just debuted this year for the Broncos, for winning his first grand final.

Well, I don't know if there are many Australians in this forum (NRL is played over in England, and the Final was broadcast there too :P), the only one I've seen is Sly, AND he's in Brisbane tooo!

WOOOT beers for all! :drunk:
http://www.broncos.com.au/

paul_nicholls
02-10-2006, 01:20 AM
:P <! Drunk Australian Alert !> :P

Tonight is an awesme night if you are a NRL (Rugby Leage) fan, and a Brisbane Broncos supporter and are currently off your face.

My team, the Brisbane Broncos have just won their 6th out of 6 grand finals win, 15-8 against the Melbourne Storm (Who have played an unbelievable season this year). It's also sweeter as Queensland won this years State of Origin (A State vs State tournament) for the first time in a few years, and most of that team is made up of Broncos players and we always fall in a 'slump' during finals time.

This game also marks the date for the Broncos couch, Wayne Bennett, as the greatest couch in NRL, 6 outta 6 total Finals wins.

It is also the last game for a footballs great, Shane Webcke, and as he declared his retirement earlier this year, it's only fitting that he goes out on a grand finals win.

I'd also like to mention Darius Boyd, who only just debuted this year for the Broncos, for winning his first grand final.

Well, I don't know if there are many Australians in this forum (NRL is played over in England, and the Final was broadcast there too :P), the only one I've seen is Sly, AND he's in Brisbane tooo!

WOOOT beers for all! :drunk:
http://www.broncos.com.au/

I'm an Australian!

Aussie,Aussie,Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi :)

cheers,
Paul.

savage
02-10-2006, 08:34 AM
I'm a Melbourne boy, but congrats to the Broncos.