PDA

View Full Version : bass.dll

Voltrox
26-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Hello,

How do I build my program but in such a way that bass.dll won't have to be sitting in the same folder?

savage
26-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Make sure that bass.dll is in their path. For example if it is in their System32 directory it should pick it up. Watch out for version conflicts.

Voltrox
26-11-2006, 11:25 PM
No, I mean that I don't want to have to distribute Bass.dll at all, I want to distribute a standalone exe that will work.

grudzio
27-11-2006, 05:06 AM
look at this thread: http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com/viewtopic.php?t=3765.

WILL
27-11-2006, 05:45 AM
Voltrox, start using the proper forms. You are using the 'Help Me!' forum far to often for practically every type of topic I can imagine. We created different forums for a reason so start using them.

You are very active on the site and it's great to see that, but this is the 2nd time I've had to warn you about proper usage of the forums. Lets please not have to go to a 3rd time. PGD is a nice site because people put effort into their posts. So we should all be able to expect the same from you in kind.

I've not had to start temporarily suspending accounts since the 2 years that this site has been up, and it's a practice that I'd rather not have to start. We've had a great run with very few trouble makers, so lets se a bit more effort on your part in not making a mess to keep the site's forums clean, ok? Don't be 'that guy' that makes us have to set a policy in which we have a long set of forums rules to read before posting.