PDA

View Full Version : SibVRV Billard 3D

www.sibvrv.com
18-12-2006, 08:02 AM
Billiard simulation game to learn and play billiard games with your friends.
Billard is a comprehensive pool game with full 3D environment and perfect sounds.
It features easy and addictive game play, supports 8-Ball game.
http://www.sibvrv.com/billard/images/screens/small/screen_1.jpg

Link :
http://www.sibvrv.com/billard/

marmin
22-12-2006, 11:08 AM
Nice intro screen, and music! How did you develop the intro screen?

Unfortunately I could not play the game. I encountered an exception and the program quit.

www.sibvrv.com
22-12-2006, 12:52 PM
marmin, what is your video board ? and other modules works ? or show error ?

WILL
22-12-2006, 09:12 PM
Very nice sibvrv.

Well it takes balls to make a game like this. :) (Sorry, couldn't resist. :P)

marmin
22-12-2006, 11:02 PM
I have a S3- integrated video card. (S3-TWISTER). I know it's a quite old card but all Directx games work fine on it. When I try to satrt the pool game (not the intro screen this works OK) I get the big error. ( I can't see any pool screen).
I also get strange graphics when try to resize the screen.

I try to debug this error in Delphi, to see whart caused the error, but it didn't work. It happens when starting the game itself. (it might be not a video problem) This might be my old system so please test it on on other systems.

Running a windows XP system with 384 Mb on board.

You still haven't answered how you made the intro screen. Nice music b.t.w. Funky and enbergetic. Me like!!:D

I hope to see a good version, soon. Good luick debugging!!
Marmin.

chronozphere
23-12-2006, 07:08 PM
I've also tried it.. and i like the intro very much.

But while the game was loading, it froze completely and i had to pull the plug. :(
I had been working on my own project, and i hadn't saved it :x Fortunatly the lost changes could be re-changed within 5 minutes. :razz:

I think this could become a good game... but i think it needs some more debugging and testing. :)