(don't get to drunk :P )

WILL
31-12-2006, 06:18 PM
Happy New Year! :D

Always one person that beats me to it. :lol:

seiferalmasy
31-12-2006, 07:01 PM
I am drunk, which explains why i didnt see this and posted on my thread

and maybe also explains why I am programming? which explain why my programming is messy? :shock:

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!

Legolas
31-12-2006, 07:18 PM
Happy new year! :drunk:

Btw, where are you waiting for 2007?

seiferalmasy
31-12-2006, 07:19 PM

me, thats Greater Manchester,England *edits profile*

savage
31-12-2006, 07:36 PM

Happy New Year from Oz, which happened about 6.5 hours ago.

AthenaOfDelphi
31-12-2006, 10:52 PM
Happy New Year Everyone :-D

Have a good one

technomage
31-12-2006, 11:34 PM
Happy new year to all :D

NecroDOME
31-12-2006, 11:42 PM
Drunk, 2000 'n' 7 !!!

from NecroSOFT!!!

NecroDOME (Michiel)
Mad Woody (Frank)
!!!!

Keep drinkin'!!!

WOOHOOOLYLYLYLY!!!!!! WHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!

NecroDOME
31-12-2006, 11:43 PM
:drunk:

NecroDOME
31-12-2006, 11:44 PM
:toocool: :clap: :think: :drool: :shhh: :oops: :evil: :twisted: :mrgreen: :joker: :cherry: :cyclops: :spidey: :batman: :right: :elephant: :drunk: :king: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :fuzzy: :fuzzy: :fuzzy: :fuzzy: :fuzzy:

NecroDOME
31-12-2006, 11:49 PM

@ my girls's place, with friends and NecroSOFT gameing' team!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

tux
31-12-2006, 11:58 PM
:toocool: :clap: :think: :drool: :shhh: :oops: :evil: :twisted: :mrgreen: :joker: :cherry: :cyclops: :spidey: :batman: :right: :elephant: :drunk: :king: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :fuzzy: :fuzzy: :fuzzy: :fuzzy: :fuzzy:

so your night started with 70s dancing, but when you started dribbling you got embarassed and told everyone to shh. they didnt shh so you got angry and started to think of evil things which made you smile and act like a clown.

While the plant was growing out of your head you lost an eye so you tried really hard and turned into batman. BUT THEN an elaphant came from nowhere and hypnotized you making you the king of the drunks (and hang overs)

chronozphere
01-01-2007, 01:36 PM
hi guy's... 8) nice topic :lol:

i wish you all a happy and healthy 2007. :wink:

Oke.. i'll tell you my newyear's story:

Saturday we (my family and i) left home to visit my uncle and aut who live in 'overijsel' (east-holland).
During that day my stomach began to hurt.
I took me 3 hours to get to sleep that night. I was constantly changing position and trying to ease the pain. :cry:
Next day we discovered that i suffered from a 'blindedarm ontsteking'. I know it's a dutch word, but i don't know the translation.
A stupid online-translator returned: "blind person bowel lighting" wich is obviously not the word. :? :scratch:
A doctor just told me it's called appendicitis.
Okay so i needed surgery right away. It took 30 minutes and i was conscience during the operation. My breast and everything below was temporarly paralized.
And now i am recovering my sirgury and typing this post on a crappy 19th century laptop :)
Now I've a very nice bed with a TV and roomservice :lol:

So i was watching TV untill midnight. I was watching TMF (music) and
some cabaret (dont know the translation.. a man who tells funny things).
Somehow, i felt great. I didn't have much pain, just relaxing.
With a bit of luck i can go home toamorrow. :)

Unfortunatly no firework for me but I hope it will be the start of a healthy 2007.:razz:

JSoftware
01-01-2007, 01:37 PM
happy new year!

Oh dear am I having the worst hangover ever... :(

NecroDOME
01-01-2007, 02:43 PM
@chronozphere: beterschap!

Oh dear am I having the worst hangover ever...
Me 2 :P , however it's getting beter by eating some stuff

savage
01-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Oh dear am I having the worst hangover ever... :(

Hang overs are caused by dehydration. The hard part is remembering to drink 2 large glasses of water before you go to bed after the drunkedness.

JSoftware
02-01-2007, 12:18 AM
I can't remember how I got in bed.. :P

NecroDOME
02-01-2007, 01:27 PM

so your night started with 70s dancing, but when you started dribbling you got embarassed and told everyone to shh. they didnt shh so you got angry and started to think of evil things which made you smile and act like a clown.

While the plant was growing out of your head you lost an eye so you tried really hard and turned into batman. BUT THEN an elaphant came from nowhere and hypnotized you making you the king of the drunks (and hang overs)

Not exactly, but frmo the part 'drunk' your correct :)

jasonf
02-01-2007, 02:25 PM
Happy New Year everyone.. (sorry it's late, had no access to internet at the time)

and I've given up drinking completely.
I drank so much over this holiday to sink a small aircraft carrier. So away with the booze and more work this year. I'm getting too old for the hangovers anyway.. and in the UK, it's too bloody expensive... it's not so much enjoying a nice pint, it's more like watching your bank account drain with each passing sip.

Anyone else made any resolutions?

NecroDOME
02-01-2007, 03:23 PM
yeah, finishing SCAG :D