PDA

View Full Version : Missing Friends

cairnswm
10-01-2007, 05:33 AM
Yesterday (in a moment of madness) I decided to see if I could find a "missing" PGD buddy from long ago.

(Every few months I use Google to try and "find" someone I knew long ago, an old girlfriend, a school pal or a varsity buddy that moved away from South Africa)

So I decided to track down Alimonster. It took me about an hour to get an email address for him and send him a mail - This morning when I got to work I had a reply from him:

Hi mate, the simple answer is that I seem to make crap use of my free time (example: my website, where I only managed two updates in August 06 and then forgot about, and which is currently broke!), and I've not actually touched Delphi in anger for ages. :-( I get the urge every so often, and you're right - I should get back into the Delphi scene again and head off to the forums. I'll pop by and say hi to y'all once I get some real-life-job crap out of the way, possibly in a few weeks from now.

Ali

So the good news is Alimonster is still alive and will hopefully be back to join us one day :)

WILL
10-01-2007, 06:32 AM
Woo hoo! Alistar is comin' back! :D

:clap:

To be very honest, he's a good guy. And actually the one that 'taunted' me into getting involved in this community in the first place. ;)

So in a way, he played a somewhat pivitol role in the creation of PGD.

Traveler
10-01-2007, 09:12 AM
Now that's what I call a surprise :D