PDA

View Full Version : PGD will be down for maintenance...

savage
19-01-2007, 03:11 PM
Just a quick note to let everyone know that PGD will be unavailable for a few hours later this evening as we back-up and update the forums.

Work is due to start 9pm GMT and should hopefully be finished 4-5 hours later.

savage
20-01-2007, 01:50 AM
The forums are obviously back up.

:arrow: I'm aware of the main index.php bug where themes are not respected and it appears you are logged out.
:arrow: also of the Events animation not scrolling
:arrow: of the missing images in the RSS section.

I plan to tackle these issue tomorrow as it's 2am here and my main concern is that the forums are updated and basically functional.

If you spot anything else that looks broken, please mention it on this thread.

Thanks.

WILL
20-01-2007, 02:14 AM
Hey now maybe we'll get to hear the people that like the PGD theme complain about the annoying subSilver theme change? :P

Legolas
20-01-2007, 12:29 PM
:arrow: There is something wrong with pascal tag too, that does not display anymore.

AthenaOfDelphi
20-01-2007, 01:06 PM
Savage... I have sent you a PM with a whole bunch of error messages regarding the processing of articles.

Robert Kosek
20-01-2007, 02:33 PM
:arrow: There is something wrong with pascal tag too, that does not display anymore.That would be because it was a sort of "hack" in the first place for the BBCodes. phpBB is nefarious in its handling of things like bbcode I am afraid; they may not have been able to carry it over.

Vincent
23-01-2007, 02:57 PM
Hey now maybe we'll get to hear the people that like the PGD theme complain about the annoying subSilver theme change? :P

A good thing, this change.

Unfortunately the black/greyish came back as soon as I went to the forums. Then I had the idea, that maybe I could configure the theme myself to be something more thant the annoying PGD theme. :)

Done that and PGD looks a lot more attractive.