PDA

View Full Version : Multiplexity Prizes Announced...

savage
19-02-2007, 03:12 PM
Hello "Multiplexity" competitors,
WILL has updated all the prize information, so get over to the competition page (http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com/competitions.php?p=details&c=3) to find out what the prizes are.

A massive THANKS go out to all of our Sponsors!

Robert Kosek
19-02-2007, 03:25 PM
:shock: Now you make me regret not attempting to even field a small effort into this...

Anyhow, there's always next year! By which time, I should have a good idea of a few things I'm working on learning, such as Lua and Asphyre 4 (Lifepower has been releasing some early stuff).

JSoftware
19-02-2007, 03:34 PM
Good gods... nice prizes :shock:

AthenaOfDelphi
19-02-2007, 03:37 PM
:shock: Now you make me regret not attempting to even field a small effort into this...

Anyhow, there's always next year! By which time, I should have a good idea of a few things I'm working on learning, such as Lua and Asphyre 4 (Lifepower has been releasing some early stuff).

Its not too late to enter Robert :-)

Traveler
19-02-2007, 03:37 PM
That sure is looking mighty nice!
Huge thanks to our sponsors!!!

I didn't see it as a requirement, but I'll be sure to mention them in the credits.

Huehnerschaender
19-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Great!!

It's getting better every year! ;)

Thanks to the sponsors, thanks to the competition initiator team (I guess the sponsors did not ask you if they could give away something, so there must be hard work behind this, convincing the people :) ).

I wish the best to every competitor to win some of the prizes...

Greetings,
Dirk

3_of_8
19-02-2007, 04:07 PM
Inc(ReasonsToWin);
Motivation:=high(Integer);
Prizes.Sponsors.Thank(taVeryMuch);

JSoftware
19-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Motivation:=high(Integer);

Using high(longint) would get you 5 point extra in the compo :P

(longint for crossplatform compatibility. Had to learn that the hard way the other day...)

NecroDOME
19-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Oh yeah :D :D sweet prizes :D

while (Compo[2007].Running) do Inc(Motivation); // :P

Robert Kosek
19-02-2007, 05:08 PM
Its not too late to enter Robert :-)Well, it is for me. I'm working 20 hours a week, looking to CLEP (and it's equivalent) some courses at the nearby college, and working on some late revisions/updates to my site to add my portfolio and resume. Soo... at the moment I've got enough on my plate for the present. :D

cairnswm
19-02-2007, 05:49 PM
WOW cool prize - well done Compo organisers!

I'd love to get any of the prize positions - better start putting in some leave to get more time to code!

JernejL
19-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Next year, i'm going for #1 :P since i don't think i can enter this compo with a already half-finished game?

Huehnerschaender
19-02-2007, 06:22 PM
...since i don't think i can enter this compo with a already half-finished game?

If that only was possible :) I would have come with Valgard's fate :) ... and for sure I would win the compo *lol*

3_of_8
19-02-2007, 06:39 PM
You sound kinda self-confident. :lol: (Apparently that's not for no reason)

Huehnerschaender
19-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Yep, because I have full trust in my Valgard project :)

savage
19-02-2007, 07:24 PM
Is Valgard related to the top down RPG game you posted a couple of years back?

Huehnerschaender
19-02-2007, 07:26 PM
The only realtionship is the main character. I use the same model for the character renderings. The game itself is top down, too, but first person also... you can switch between both views, exploring the surroundings to solve riddles... and... it looks way better :)

savage
19-02-2007, 07:36 PM
The only realtionship is the main character. I use the same model for the character renderings. The game itself is top down, too, but first person also... you can switch between both views, exploring the surroundings to solve riddles... and... it looks way better :)

In that case, I'll have to change my sig to "Valgard is coming" as well.

Firlefanz
21-02-2007, 10:00 AM
Hey, we (Magic Storm) are an official Sponsor, cool :D

Firle