PDA

View Full Version : Want to work for CodeGear..

savage
23-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Do you want to work for CodeGear? Well head on over to http://www.codegear.com/Default.aspx?TabId=214 and see if there is a job for you.

Maybe you could influence the future of Object Pascal!

bigsofty
25-02-2007, 05:21 AM
Erm... "Pascal GAME Development"?

JSoftware
25-02-2007, 08:37 AM
Erm... "Pascal GAME Development"?
Well.. it's not like everyone in here has a chance to work on game projects for a living. For those I would like to believe that working with Codegear would be a pretty nice job. I would like a job there but I don't have the experience required

Chebmaster
27-02-2007, 12:19 PM
To be honest, I do not believe they'll manage to suirive. Borland miscalculated big time and the fate of Delphi is sealed, its decline is indivertible. Only the colossal inertia of its huge user base and their will to continue is still keeping Delphi afloat. But that won't last forever.

Even titans can fall.
As did 3dfx.
As did Soviet Union.

Robert Kosek
27-02-2007, 12:40 PM
I don't believe that CodeGear will or will not survive; I think it is too soon to tell. However, seeing that they foolishly continue in the footsteps of their predecessor, I doubt that they will survive without some harsh mid-course corrections!

I lack the experience to work for them as well, but they should be hiring someone from the community/user-base to help them provide a better application.

I don't care who the heck they think they are! I'm not paying $800 for a full version, or even $400 for an upgrade. That is retarded and oriented too much toward corporations; no one said a corporation needs more features than an independent programmer either.

JernejL
27-02-2007, 03:57 PM
PHP AJAX DELPHI

Okay, it sounds weird but cool...

I've sent few email to newdevco (and got positive responses) on including glscene with next delphi.. who knows, maybe they'll do it.