PDA

View Full Version : Big problem! Help Please.

maku
01-05-2003, 07:24 PM
Please Help ME!!
:( :(
Sorry i dont speak english very well and i dont knoe how to describe my problem

I am working on game in GlScene:

I have created class TMonster = class(TActor). I add it some properties and procedures.
When i load a model (*.smd) and add him an animation and texture then start animateing it , it still do not move and....
I want to write for him some procedures and make him moving..
I know how to make it with TActor - create an actor load mesh and others and ... and. But i want to create new models (monsters) during the game is sunning - In run-Time and i want that created monsters move and attacks and do that what is written in their procedures

Thanks!!

Philipp
01-06-2003, 12:56 AM
...hehe, if you would provide some code of what exactly your monsterclass is doing :)

regards,
philipp.

Br@iner
11-11-2005, 11:23 AM
Please Help ME!!
:( :(
Sorry i dont speak english very well and i dont knoe how to describe my problem

I am working on game in GlScene:

I have created class TMonster = class(TActor). I add it some properties and procedures.
When i load a model (*.smd) and add him an animation and texture then start animateing it , it still do not move and....
I want to write for him some procedures and make him moving..
I know how to make it with TActor - create an actor load mesh and others and ... and. But i want to create new models (monsters) during the game is sunning - In run-Time and i want that created monsters move and attacks and do that what is written in their procedures

Thanks!!

Set AnimationMode on aamLoop and and TGLCadencer into form.