PDA

View Full Version : New Help Me! Forums Rules in Place

WILL
12-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Hello all!

Over the last few months I've been pondering the usage of the 'Help Me!' forum. It has sort of turned into a breeding ground for digital squatters and a means for lazy pleas for help. This will not do as there are many other forum categories that one can post in and we do not need a 'catch all' (the rest) forum as the 'General' forum already exists.

So what I have decided to do was to change the functioning of this individual forum in an effort to retain some usefulness. If it works then it just might be worth it to keep it around.

The new forum rules are here for everyone to read: Read the new Help Me! Forum Rules (http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com/viewtopic.php?p=33743#33743)

NOTE: EVERYONE who uses the Help Me! Forum shall follow these rules when creating a new thread. Failure to do so will involve locking and even deletion of the thread altogether. No exceptions!

These new rules are here for the purpose of keeping the Help Me! Forum on PGD, if noone follows them then it is likely that it will be removed from the site. So if you would like to keep this site feature around, embrace them.