PDA

View Full Version : XCESS is amazing!

WILL
11-05-2003, 12:20 AM
I have to personally vouch for this suite of components. It is by far one of the best ones out there. Easy to work with and is not at all intrusive in your games, programs and other projects code. I am in the process of transfering all my DelphiX projects to XCESS. From the looks of it, it doesn't seem like that'll be a really hard transition. In fact it will allow me to do alot more that I could before. So thumbs up Harry Hunt! And everyone go checkout XCESS! :D

The site looks nice too. ;)

Harry Hunt
11-05-2003, 09:34 AM
:) Thank you for your kind words and good luck with the conversion.

xGTx
27-07-2004, 08:51 PM
While being aware of the XCESS dev kit for a bit of time now, i've never really looked into it, until today. This set of components and tools are high quality and seemingly second to none. I am very happy with this product and I highly recommend DelphiX users to try it out! Great job XCESS team!

Harry Hunt
27-07-2004, 08:55 PM
Thanks a bunch! There's no xcess team though, :D it's just me

xGTx
27-07-2004, 09:17 PM
Sorry, Just realized that :P good job. The one thing that could possibly make this better is to create delphi components out of these, it feels awkward for me to be drawing to the form directly and not having an "XSDraw" :P

Harry Hunt
27-07-2004, 09:34 PM
guess what, that's already planned :D

xGTx
28-07-2004, 05:41 AM
Well that's great! Once you realease those I may convert my 2D MMORPG engine over to it :)

Dirzev
12-08-2006, 05:29 PM
Achtung!!

tanffn
12-08-2006, 06:18 PM
Does anyone know whats up with Harry Hunt, where did he go.. :/

WILL
13-08-2006, 02:01 AM
I've not actually heard from Kai in ages. Hey stopped visiting here about the same time he started running Turbo. And since then I've not heard from him at all.

Chesso
02-01-2007, 07:31 AM
That's a pity, I just saw this section and was hoping it was still updated.

Sounds like if it had kept on going it could have done very well.

WILL
02-01-2007, 04:17 PM
The package had some really professional polish to it. It was a great start.

However Kai didn't have the time to keep working on it. He has also recently disappeared since the last days of the Turbo site. I would imagine he just doesn't have time to contribute to the community much anymore.

Chesso
05-01-2007, 12:44 AM
Oh yeah, I think I saw the site and I'm not entirely sure, but I think it said he may or will some time in the future release the source?

If he hasn't already, maybe one of us should try get in contact with him and see if he's willing too and maybe put it up here and a few other places and see if anyone is willing to take up on it?

I'd love to see more stuff like this continuing, things seem a little slow lately, or maybe it's just me (especially seen as I haven't been around in quite some time, been completely off delphi).