PDA

View Full Version : Free Website Hosting for Games (with forums)

DarknessX
21-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Well, I'm not sure exactly where this should go, so I decided to put it here. Mods/Admins, if this is not the right place, could you please move it for me?

Anyways, for all the game producers here, money might not be the most available thing around, right? So you want to get a half-decent website running, with a forum and maybe even a blog. So, I'm here to help.

If you want to make a small website, including your very own Forums, CMS, Blog, or anything similar, then contact me! This is what you will get:

50mb space (or more, if you need it)
as much bandwidth as you need (or until my account runs out)
2 MySQL Databases
and as many php/mysql programs as you want (aslong as it uses less than your maximum amount of space).

If you don't know how to install it, I will do it for you. I have fantastico deluxe, which you may use any script off of, or anything else. If you have a licensed copy of IPB, you may install that, or if you don't know how, I will... Or just about any type of script.

The only thing that I require, is that you place 1 single google ad block, of any type, under my name, anywhere, on each page, and a small link to my main site.

If your interested, just reply, PM me, or e-mail me at virtualhut@gmail.com.

Traveler
21-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Topic moved to Off-topic as the 'your projects' section really is not the appropriate place for this sort of thing. :wink:

DarknessX
21-06-2007, 09:35 PM
Ok, thanks traveler. I wasn't sure where it should go... Hopefully my 'assistance' will come in useful for some people :)