PDA

View Full Version : RELEASE: ModPlug Sound System Library for Delphi v1.0

WILL
20-05-2003, 09:03 AM
I have just completed my translation of the MPPSDK API. Anyone interested in a copy please email me at raproductions@hotmail.com and I will email it to you. I put some extra time into documenting it so you won't be wading through the dark when using it.

It is an excellent playback engine and it is 100% free for use. Yes, I said FREE. No bloody fees, licences, clauses or conditions for Freeware, Shareware and/or Commecial. Notta! You can make a WMD with it for all I care. The API was made by Oliver and he said it is 100% without condition, free. Beat that BASS/FMOD. ;)

tronied
20-05-2003, 10:34 AM
It is an excellent playback engine and it is 100% free for use. Yes, I said FREE. No bloody fees, licences, clauses or conditions for Freeware, Shareware and/or Commecial. Notta! You can make a WMD with it for all I care. The API was made by Oliver and he said it is 100% without condition, free. Beat that BASS/FMOD. ;)

Have you ever thought about going into TV Comercials?

Just kidding, sounds good :D

WILL
17-07-2003, 04:20 AM
I have sent a copy of the package to Turbo and he has posted it on his site turbo.gamedev.net (http://turbo.gamedev.net). If anyone is interested in the MPPSDK API please look for it there. Right now it's on his "News" page.