PDA

View Full Version : Translating Fupster's Tutorial

WILL
21-05-2003, 06:33 PM
I'm wondering, has any one here read Fupster's Tutorials (http://www.ai-junkie.com) on Evolving Neural Nets with a Genetic Algorithm? And if so has anyone been able to get a working model of his Minesweeper program? By working I mean it actually learns. I have done my own rendition of it, but could not get it to work as expected. If anyone has some insights, please let me know as I am very interested in this sort of AI Programming.

lucky
21-08-2003, 12:57 AM
Hey Will, I'm interested in doing just that. I have successfully implemented fup's code in object pascal. It's almost literally a matter of copy-pasting it.

I can provide you with my source if you think you'd do it (school is keeping me somewhat busy)

lucky

lucky
21-08-2003, 01:04 AM
Hey Will, I'm interested in doing just that. I have successfully implemented fup's code in object pascal. It's almost literally a matter of copy-pasting it.

I can provide you with my source if you think you'd do it (school is keeping me somewhat busy)

lucky

WILL
21-08-2003, 06:53 AM
Excellent! Thats really good news. I am willing, but short on time. I have to move to Vancouver next month and my business is really drainning my time. I will see what I can manage though.

WILL
15-09-2003, 05:35 AM
Lucky, go ahead and email me your code. I may not have much time, but I can still poke at it and get ideas from it.

raproductions@hotmail.com in case you lost it...

lucky
17-09-2003, 12:59 AM
It's sitting in your box =)

I'm strapped for time with the ai-junkie contest and school, but let me know if you have questions or if I could help with translating parts of the tutorial (bringing more delphi developers to anns and ga is a must)

luck

WILL
17-09-2003, 10:14 PM
Thank you. :)

I agree. There should be more NN and GA people in the Delphi world.