PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed...

savage
07-10-2007, 10:44 AM
One of my most anticipated games this year is Assassin's Creed.
The team has just released their latest dev diary installment...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4EGXTYLZWo4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4EGXTYLZWo4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Not sure on which format to get it though.

Traveler
07-10-2007, 11:21 AM
It certainly looks beautiful.

wodzu
07-10-2007, 01:01 PM
Looks amazing, I am wondering what hardware you need to have to play that :)

chronozphere
07-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Very cool game :o lots of freedom in gameplay :razz:

Huehnerschaender
07-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Looks amazing, I am wondering what hardware you need to have to play that :)

I have seen other gameplay videos of this game months before. They showed riding on horses, the crowd behaviour of villagers etc... very nice one, but all they said was that it is made for XBox360... I don't think that playing this baby on a PC will show the same stunning gameplay and graphics. The amount of polygons in a city scene seems to be much too high for general PC hardware I guess. For example, every relief on the walls is meshed and the player can grab it to climb walls.

arthurprs
07-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Very cool game :o lots of freedom in gameplay :razz:

savage
07-10-2007, 05:28 PM
The game was originally and PS3 exclusive, but Sony dropped the ball on that one and now it's coming out on XBox 360, PC and also PS3.

The console versions are supposed to be out in November this year, while the PC version is due out in January 2008.

No details on the PC specs required to run the game yet. I imagine that they will add more detailed environments higher resolutions to it, as others have done to console ported games. Gears of War for PC being one example.