View Full Version : Trouble translating c++ headers

Luuk van Venrooij
05-02-2008, 07:09 PM
He people,

I just came across a lovely little library to generate trees that can be used for non-commercial projects. You can find it here:


I started translating the headers but somehow I cant get them to work. There are only 11 procedures and I would greatly apriciate it if someone could have look at them. My project can be found here. It also contains the original project.




05-02-2008, 07:56 PM
I did not check it in detail but you evidently forgot to mark the imported functions as using cdecl calling convention. Fix that and it should work.

Luuk van Venrooij
06-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Jupz that dod the trick. Working great now. Ill post up a new demo later so everyone can use it:)