PDA

View Full Version : How is everyone doing?

Voltrox
25-04-2008, 04:36 PM
Hi.

How is everyone doing?

arthurprs
25-04-2008, 05:24 PM
eating books to get into the university :cry:

i don't program anymore cuz when im studying codes come into my mind -.- and confuses me

Huehnerschaender
25-04-2008, 06:52 PM
I'm fine, thanks :)

I am coding in C# / XNA at the moment. I needed to learn C# for my job and so I bought a XBox 360 and started coding for it using XNA :)

But I am still here and visit the site daily.

waran
25-04-2008, 09:28 PM
I'm doing well. Thanks!

Pascal ftw.!

wagenheimer
25-04-2008, 10:05 PM
I´m good, thanks! =)

I´m currently almost finishing a Complete Gui Engine for Asphyre Casual, with Editor and everything else like that! =)

Voltrox
26-04-2008, 05:15 AM
I am glad you're doing well. :)

jasonf
26-04-2008, 05:48 PM
I'm doing fine, not working on a game project at the mo' though :( Busy busy with work. Also doing C#.. but I'm planning a new game 8)

vgo
27-04-2008, 07:30 AM
I got bored working on my own game engine and now I'm playing with the Source Engine... Too bad that I can't use Delphi with it...

pstudio
27-04-2008, 11:19 AM
I suppose I'm ok. I use a lot of my time at the university, so I don't really have the time or strength to program in the little spare time I have.
But in two months it summer, and then I'll hopefully be able to pull myself together and program a game in Pascal.

NecroDOME
27-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Great here...

Still coding on my 3D engine...

For work i'm coding C/C# for windows ce... (and some embedded stuff... no games :( )

Brainer
28-04-2008, 10:59 AM
I'm doin' pretty fine, thanks. :)

I'm coding my own 3D engine and it's coming along very well. I'll publish some demos soon. I'm not sure when this will happen, though. :wink: I'm busy with other things, too. And besides, there are still two months of school left. And after that, I'll have to decide on the collage I want to go to. I hope I'll graduate - my grades aren't too good. :(

JernejL
28-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Pretty good.

Expect a TDC update within a year :P

technomage
28-04-2008, 01:40 PM
Doing OK, would like to be doing better, faster :D

I actually managed to upload the latest test of the InfinitEngine the other day. Here is a video of it running the new models for the Alert Fighter Project. Forgive the bad fade in and text , it was my first time playing with Movie Maker. :oops:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZqhFN8TsK_4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZqhFN8TsK_4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Ñuño Martínez
30-04-2008, 11:41 AM
I'm bussy at work and also with personal projects.

I'm working on the next versions of Allegro.pas (releases 4.2.2 and 4.9.0, this last with GNU/Linux support, I hope).

Also I was working on a personal game, using it to test Allegro.pas "in real world" and I've found that I should redesign my personal game library.

I have other personal project but isn't game related. It is web related but not web-as-it-is. If I tell you more I must kill you...;)

Thanks for ask. :)

[P.S] I know it's old, but I've said I'm bussy :roll: :wink:

savage
30-04-2008, 11:26 PM
Doing OK, would like to be doing better, faster :D

I actually managed to upload the latest test of the InfinitEngine the other day. Here is a video of it running the new models for the Alert Fighter Project. Forgive the bad fade in and text , it was my first time playing with Movie Maker. :oops:

Yikes, what happened to the video? It says "no longer available".

chronozphere
01-05-2008, 07:54 AM
I'm fine thanx. :razz:

On a holiday in switserland. I kinda missed my internet connection, but after a few day's my mom found a router behind the TV... yummie. :D :lol:

Now we are going for a walk.. Seeing the country is more important than spending hours behind the laptop. :)

Wizard
01-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Hi, I'm ok thanks. In a holiday resort with my girlfriend for the long weekend :P

I will be leaving my paying job soon to start my own company :idea:

Just finished my game "MathGenius" but there's still a lot to improve on 8)

Traveler
01-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Interesting to see how a simple question like the one posted is receiving so many different replies. :)

Anyways, here's mine.
After a lengthy brake I've decided to put my back into creating a new version of Village Defense. I've been keeping this quiet for some time now to first improve and update things on my site a bit, but now that's its coming along I suppose it's time to step out of the shadows again. :wink: