PDA

View Full Version : A small js error

Alimonster
12-06-2003, 10:43 AM
There's a javascript error on the main page (unterminated string constant) according to IE5.

Also, I feel left out of the loop - sometimes the post count for the forums increases but I don't see the new posts after searching for posts in the last day. I take it that this is you Team DGDev ruffians (* points accusingly *) making us "have-nots" feel bad?

Eriken
12-06-2003, 11:34 AM
Also, I feel left out of the loop - sometimes the post count for the forums increases but I don't see the new posts after searching for posts in the last day. I take it that this is you Team DGDev ruffians (* points accusingly *) making us "have-nots" feel bad?

Well, that's the unofficial version, the official version which wouldn't make you feel so bad is that MrEvil keep deleting all my posts :twisted: If you stick to this story, there is no point in feeling bad 8)
_____
Eriken

BlueCat
12-06-2003, 01:57 PM
There's a javascript error on the main page (unterminated string constant) according to IE5.

I don't get that error (at least I haven't noticed) where does it appear? I guess it's obvious when you see it.

There's a lot of activity going on at the moment at Team DGDev so you're probably right. Would you like your own usergroup and forum Alimonster, Team Monster? :twisted:

And don't listen to Eriken, he just doesn't appreciate mrevil's sense of humour, or programmer art come to think of it :mrevil:

Alimonster
12-06-2003, 02:12 PM
I think it's in the file fi_newsbar.js -- the scrolly news thing on the main page (which incidentally ain't working at the moment here, probably because of the js error). This line looks suspect: '','*** Our new friendlier URL is DGDev.tk ***,'' (it's missing a ' after the description string there).

And yes, I would like a Team Monster - a team project dedicated to doing nothing, forgetting about things, and having computers that never seem to work.

BlueCat
12-06-2003, 02:32 PM
I think it's in the file fi_newsbar.js -- the scrolly news thing on the main page (which incidentally ain't working at the moment here, probably because of the js error). This line looks suspect: '','*** Our new friendlier URL is DGDev.tk ***,'' (it's missing a ' after the description string there).

How stupid am I? Thanks Alimonster, I didn't even notice it wasn't working :roll:

And yes, I would like a Team Monster - a team project dedicated to doing nothing, forgetting about things, and having computers that never seem to work.

Ah no need, just sign up for Team DGDev, there's not much difference :D