PDA

View Full Version : Can you use a Card Layout on Game Panels?

nicky123
29-05-2009, 08:17 AM
I set up a Card Layout at main Game Panel, in order to bring up some additional menus at certain times during the game.

When I run the build, the panels just flash back and forth between each other continually. Is this because both of them are continually refreshing? and is the card layout feasible in the main Game Panel,

Is there a better way to bring up in game menus?

AthenaOfDelphi
29-05-2009, 09:43 AM
WIthout knowing exactly what you mean by 'Card Layout', it's a little tricky to provide some solid answers. Send us a screen shot of the form at design time or possibly even the form itself so we can get a clear idea of what you're doing exactly.

Wizard
29-05-2009, 11:36 AM
I think he/she might be referring to the Java :o CardLayout class to switch between two panels, don't think there's a CardLayout class in pascal unless you build it yourself...

Anyway, without knowing which graphics library and or language (java ????) you are using it's difficult to help... :-X

Chien
09-06-2009, 04:47 AM
so, this is the reason why this area be called 'off-topic'.

:-[ :D

nicky123
12-06-2009, 05:17 AM
I think he/she might be referring to the Java :o CardLayout class to switch between two panels, don't think there's a CardLayout class in pascal unless you build it yourself...

Anyway, without knowing which graphics library and or language (java ????) you are using it's difficult to help... :-X

Yes, you are right i am referring to the Java

NecroDOME
12-06-2009, 07:06 AM
DoubleBuffered := true;