PDA

View Full Version : Movie Likes / Dislikes

iLLUNis
08-11-2002, 03:07 PM
Just wondering what kind of movies are you watching while not programming or playing?.. :lol:
Personally from SciFi i would go for Matrix, Devilish like i would go for Devil's Advocate and for Fantasy....i suppose you all expect that.....Lord Of the Rings...i am actually drooling over the upcoming one...anyway... :oops:

I dont like lots of movies so i will not go into the process of writting them down..... :!:

Poll will be running for 3 days....go on people.... :idea:
Since I got a message that i was entering too many Poll Options i had to cut down the movies....please state any that you dont see there...

lnpneil
08-11-2002, 03:52 PM
I went for Devil's Advocate... I remember really liking that film when it first came out, seemed original to me at the time! :)

Heh, it's difficult to pick a winner from that list though, depending on my mood at the time there are quite a few I'd choose...

Neil

TheLion
08-11-2002, 06:03 PM
I have to say three movies that I like very very much!

First of all I voted Lord Of The Rings, since it got to me! :)

Then I like Instinct very much, since it describes about exactly how I see the world and its about the only movie that does! :)

And third, Pretty Woman with Julia Robberts and Richard Gere... Don't know why... I just like the movie! :)

Useless Hacker
08-11-2002, 07:57 PM
I voted for the original Star Wars. Episode 1 was impressive with all its computer generated stuff, but the plot was not so good. I haven't yet seen Episode 2 :( , but since its out on DVD here next week, I'll probably see it soon.

BTW: It's 'Phantom Menace' not 'Fantom Menace'

TheLion
08-11-2002, 10:19 PM
I liked Episode 2 : Attack Of The Clones a lot better than Episode 1, because well the JEDI was more central and more answers where given, especially the scene where all the jedi's come into action is really really cool!