PDA

View Full Version : inactive Accounts

Firlefanz
22-07-2003, 03:04 PM
Two friends of mine have an account here, Bobby and Splattergnome. They cannot login anymore, because their accounts are 'inactive'.

They asked me to write a message, can please somebody take a look why they are inactive?

They are not able to log in, or write private messages, thank you :)

BlueCat
22-07-2003, 05:13 PM
Hi

Firlefanz: Thanks for letting me know ;)

Splattergnome: I've looked at the DB and it seems that your account was indeed inactive. However, I don't think it ever was active, maybe the confirmation email never reached you :( It should be OK now, if you have any more trouble email me at bluecat@dgdev.tk :)

Bobby: Don't know why you can't login :( Your account appears to be active. If you could email me and tell me what happens when you try to login I'll try to help.

Cheers :cat:

splattergnome
22-07-2003, 08:02 PM
Thank you, it works now! The confirmation email probably did disappear, but I thought that I had activated it... And I only discovered that I was inactive a while ago when I decided to go from lurk-modus to active-posting modus, but DgDev wouldn't let me... :?

But now everything's okay... and I am happy to spend some time in the only real Delphi games development forum :-D

splatty