PDA

View Full Version : Strange Email

savage
23-07-2003, 09:10 AM
I received this email today...

Subject :
Dimensional Warp Generator Needed

Body :
I'm a time traveler stuck here in 2003. Since nobody here seems to be able to get me what I need (safely here to me), I will have to build a simple time travel circut to get where I need myself. I am going to need an easy to follow picture diagram for a simple time travel circut, which can be built out of (readily available) parts here in 2003. Please email me any schematics you have. I will pay good money for anything you send me I can use Or if you have the rechargeable AMD dimensional warp generator wrist watch unit available, and are 100% certain you have a (secure) means of delivering it to me please also reply. Send a separate email to me at: info@federalfundingprogram.com.

Do not reply back directly to this email as it will only be bounced back to you.

Eriken
23-07-2003, 09:27 AM
And I've got just what he's looking for in a closet at home.. It's actually the closet which sends you back in time but that is a well hidden secret of course..

Just this afternoon I'm going to America before it was discovered by weird Europeans just to get myself some land over there.. It's going to be called AmEriken.. :twisted:

Oh well, the concept of time-travelling is far fetched even though it's fun to think about it ;-)
_____
Eriken

MateeC
23-07-2003, 04:13 PM
hmmm....
I want the AMD dimensional warp generator wrist watch unit too, but AMD isn't delivering those to europe yet... can someone scan it on a molecule level and send it to me by e-mail and ill replicate it :D

Why doesn't AMD use fusion powered trucks yet... :roll: