PDA

View Full Version : Pascal Gamer Magazine Issue 2 [Announcement]

WILL
28-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Hello all!

For everyone wondering whats been going on with Pascal Gamer's 2nd issue since last December, well I don't need to tell you that it's been delayed. However now that I have more time to focus on it, you'll be happy to know that it will be released this April.

It took a bit of time to collect some of the materials that contributing authors have promised and to write up many of the remaining reviews, news items and articles. I have a little bit more work yet to put towards it, but I am quite certain that you'll have this wonderful recap of the PGD Annual with all the other juicy bits and pieces from around the community in your hands by next month's end.

I'm also still looking at getting, in addition to the digital PDF format, printed versions available soon after for both the PGD Annual issue and the premier issue released just last year. Further to that a little bit of organizing for the PascalGamer website is in order too. Any comments and/or suggestions are more than welcome.

Be sure to check it out when it arrives in April. Go to www.pascalgamer.com (http://www.pascalgamer.com) to download the first issue available now in digital format.

Stoney
28-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Can't wait :)
I'm really looking forward to the second issue.

Ñuño Martínez
29-03-2010, 07:05 AM
Me wants... :yes:

de_jean_7777
29-03-2010, 09:45 AM
I very much liked the first issue. I can't wait for the second one. Great work!

Brainer
02-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Hopefully my article will make it to this issue. :)

chronozphere
02-04-2010, 08:50 PM
Very cool :D

Unfortunately I haven't recieved the mug(s) yet. I hope I'll recieve them soon so I can send you some pictures of them. Anthena told me that this was caused by a clerical error of the supplier.

Ñuño Martínez
05-04-2010, 12:00 PM
"(...) a clerical error of the supplier"? I'm trying to translate it to Spanish and it sounds as a joke. :o)