PDA

View Full Version : Get Pascal Gamer Magazine in Print!

WILL
19-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Hey everyone,

Now you can get Pascal Gamer Magazine in print. I've already setup the first issue and can be ordered right away. I'm ordering a copy myself to see how it turns out. The price is $16.25 USD for issue #1. All those that wanted a copy go and get it! ;)

Also if I can get orders of at least 25 copies on any issue, this will lower the price on that order. I've come up with about $13-14 USD per copy that way.

Anyhow let me know what you guys think. You can check out printed copies of the mag through www.PascalGamer.com (http://www.pascalgamer.com/)

*** From now until May 1st put FREEMAIL305 in the coupon code field and get FREE shipping for all orders. ***

paul_nicholls
19-04-2010, 11:10 PM
Nice :)

LOL! Maybe I should order a hard-copy for my birthday today! haha

Seriously though, I would if I had the $$ :)

Gee, where did my 38 years go? ;)

cheers,
paul

WILL
19-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Well when I get to enough issues I can always make a small tome of all the issues in one big book. That would also allow me to put a higher resolution copy of all the code in the back or attach one on a disc in a sleeve.

BTW Happy Birthday. :)

WILL
19-04-2010, 11:54 PM
I forgot to mention the free shipping until May! Put in FREEMAIL305 into the coupon/discount code and it'll cost you all nothing for shipping.

wagenheimer
20-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Free Worldwide shipping?

Rodrigo Robles
21-04-2010, 01:50 PM
I want one. Where I should click?

WILL
21-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Re: Shipping

Yup, it'll ship anywhere that Lulu.com will. You'll have to read the site to make sure that there aren't any limitations to that. Just add the mag issue to your cart and punch in the discount code. It'll let you know whats up before you submit/finalize your order.

Re: Ordering and Issue

Well go to PascalGamer.com then look up the issue that you'd like to get in print. It'll get a small button (only issue #1 is available in print right now) and it'll take you to the Lulu.com site under the magazine issue's product page. Add it you your cart and proceed with checkout. ;)

Stoney
21-04-2010, 06:49 PM
I just wanted to order the first issue through Lulu.com, but I get "Missing or invalid product id" every time I click on that small button.

WILL
22-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Thats odd it comes up on my systems. Try this link http://www.lulu.com/commerce/index.php?fBuyContent=7405889

If that doesn't work then just go to Lulu.com and do a search for "Pascal Gamer" it should come up then.

Stoney
22-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Thanks, it worked now. (Didn't work in Firefox though, had to try it in Safari)

Rodrigo Robles
08-05-2010, 08:21 PM
Yeah I ordered one! Now I will just wait for the delivery...

WILL
09-05-2010, 05:48 PM
Thanks for ordering! :) The second one will become available not too long from now too.

Stoney
09-05-2010, 06:10 PM
I received my copy a couple of days ago and it's awesome. :) Especially the cover has a better quality than most of the magazines I own.

WILL
12-05-2010, 09:51 PM
I just got my copy today. :) I ordered a copy of it to see what it actually was going to turn out like and I must say, I'm pretty impressed with how it turned out. I do have to remember that I need to have multiples of 4 pages per issue though as the last 2 blank pages made me wonder for a minute. lol

All in all I like what I see so I'll be putting the second issue up for print rather shortly. Look for it really soon.

Note that I've even enhanced some of the graphics that were used in the 2nd issue a bit from the first so it should come out a touch cleaner than the first issue's printing.

Issue 3 will have the print process in mind so any imperfections will be accounted for as much as I can. Where are those that were interested in a printed copy before?

WILL
19-05-2010, 04:46 AM
Well it's finally done, you can now get Issue 2 (the 2009 PGD Annual Special) in print!

All you have to do to purchase your copy is go to the details page at PascalGamer.com (http://www.pascalgamer.com/issue_details.php?i=2). And click on the 'Buy Now' button just below the 'Download' button.

Something I didn't mention about the Printed version of the Issues before is that it's better quality than your typical magazine, it's even slightly bigger than one too. Actually it's more like a book, paper-quality-wise. It'll last you a lot longer than a typical magazine would.