PDA

View Full Version : SXMedia library under (un)DelphiX

ijcro
30-05-2010, 09:13 AM
Sorry, I look for information about link to author SXMedia library for direct support SXMedia in (un)DelphiX (first of, the agreement etc.). I have got two very old and bad E-mail address only. Thank you for all.

WILL
31-05-2010, 04:29 PM
I remember this set of components. I thought they were so cool back when I was using DelphiX. To update them would be cool. I actually used one of the sources for the wrapper for ModPlug Player's playback API. A bit outdated, you might be better off using Mikmod or something instead, but still a good idea.

ijcro
31-05-2010, 06:13 PM
Thanks
I have prepared SXMedia under newest (un)DelphiX now, but still missing me the agreement for use/add into (un)DelphiX library (is better integrate id into library, than be next out).

WILL
19-06-2010, 06:48 PM
Hey I just found an old copy of SXMedia while looking through an old spool of CD backups. I also found a copy of it where I modified the MOD playback to work correctly (yes, the released version of SXMedia did not have properly working MOD functionality due to improperly translated C to Object Pascal variable types. Once fixed, it worked perfectly, at least thats how I remember it. ;)

If you'd like give me your email address (or addresses for others) and I'll email it to you.