PDA

View Full Version : New Super Cool Screenshot Contest @ Pascal Gamer!

WILL
11-07-2010, 01:54 AM
Hey boys and girls!

I'm happy to announce that Pascal Gamer Magazine is now holding a screenshot contest. The results will be shown in the very next issue. Submit a way cool screenshot of your own work and receive a free print copy of Pascal Gamer Issue #3 in which it will show off the very screenshot you submitted.

All you have to do to enter is...

1) Take any piece of your own Pascal-made work and run it full screen or windowed.

2) Use any image capturing software you have on your system and take a full capture of your own computer screen and save it to an image file.

3) Write an email to contact@pascalgamer.com with the attached image file.

When the 3rd issue of the magazine is published look inside to see if you are the winner! If you are the winner, we'll contact you back at your email address to get your address to ship the print copy of the issue right to your door.

Visit PascalGamer.com (http://www.pascalgamer.com/) to see other issues and get more information about this great publication!

paul_nicholls
11-07-2010, 04:01 AM
Neato! So what is the time-frame for the competition?

cheers,
Paul

chronozphere
11-07-2010, 09:21 AM
Hi WILL, This sounds cool! :)

Is it possible to enter the compo with more than one screenshot?

And I'm also curious about the closing date. :)

WILL
11-07-2010, 09:51 AM
No limits to number of screenshots. I'll pick the coolest one out of all of them anyhow.

The deadline is BEFORE I publish the 3rd issue of Pascal Gamer, as the results will be shown within the issue it's self. A link back to the project or blog is options, but will help me explain who sent me the screenshot too. Also if you want to put a caption that is fine as well.

WILL
12-07-2010, 03:12 PM
I should also point out that you actually have to "attach" or at the very least indicate which screenshot you are submitting. Just sending me to a page with your project kind of misses the point. That and I won't count it towards the contest.

tianherang
12-07-2010, 03:14 PM
:)
fine!!!

farcodev
12-07-2010, 10:39 PM
screenshot sent ! ;)

WILL
12-07-2010, 11:49 PM
Some nice screenies coming in already! Keep em coming folks. :)

3rd Issue is going to be a good one, lots of good articles from contributing developers. It'll be the biggest one, content-wise, yet.

paul_nicholls
13-07-2010, 12:30 AM
screenshot sent :)

cheers,
Paul

Traveler
13-07-2010, 01:32 PM
Nice to know its becoming more popular. :)

When is 3rd issue due? I'm working on my game, but it's still all dummy content. :(

Wizard
14-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Just sent mine through 8)

WILL
07-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Hey folks!

I'm back from my little summer holiday trip and I've been looking at the screenshots sent. Very nice so far. But do keep them coming, as it's not over yet. If you've not yet sent in a screenshot of your super cool work then you'll be missing out on a chance to win a FREE printed copy of the next issue of Pascal Gamer Magazine Issue #3.

dazappa
07-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Does it have to be a completed project? Anyway, I think it would be cool to include a montage in the next issue of some of the screenshots sent (or all if they can fit).

WILL
28-08-2010, 07:34 PM
Hey everyone!

If you haven't sent me your screenshots yet, you had better HURRY up and get them sent soon because I'm going to select my choices for September. If you want a chance to get a FREE copy of the 3rd issue of Pascal Gamer Magazine, and it'll be a good one to win, take a screenshot of whatever graphical project you are working on now or in the recent past and send it to contact@pascalgamer.com with the subject line 'Supercool Screenshot Contest.'

In the email you must either attach or send the selected file(s), you are NOT limited to one screenshot OR at the worst case scenario you'll have to send me a direct link(s) to the image(s) to want submit for the contest.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The only way I will not take an entry is if it's obviously a commercial game that you do not own, it is not a Pascal-made game or if you only send me to your project page. You'll have to select the images from your collection, I will not do this myself.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thanks for all your involvement into the contest, I wish all those who have submitted luck and hope that the rest that are interested get their submissions in soon! :)