PDA

View Full Version : Missing Avatars

AthenaOfDelphi
13-09-2010, 07:11 PM
WILL has mentioned that some people are missing avatars...

If you are one of those people, please can you leave a message here (do not post here if you aren't missing your avatar) providing a rough description of your avatar. This will allow WILL and I to try and dig out your avatar and then email it to the address we have on file.

Thanks

dazappa
13-09-2010, 07:46 PM
I believe I am. It was a cute little animated blue D

AthenaOfDelphi
13-09-2010, 09:10 PM
I believe I am. It was a cute little animated blue D

I've not been able to find your avatar, but I have enabled avatar uploads, so if you've got it, please feel free to upload it to the new site.

WILL
03-10-2010, 08:16 AM
Well I have just finished restoring ALL the avatars of those members who have posted at least 8 posts here at PGD. Please note that if you have created a new avatar or placed a profile picture, I have not removed that. In fact a 'Profile Picture' and your forum 'Avatar' are different images that you can change individually as you like. Typically however you would want to put an actual photograph of yourself s your Profile Picture.

Sorry to all those that have not made it to the 8 post mark, but there are over 5000 members here at PGD and I had to do each one individually and manually. The rest of your will just have to request for your old avatar, if you want it bad enough we can get it easily enough on a case-by-case basis.