PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Megabyte Mages...?

DarkBow
20-09-2010, 09:00 AM
I know probably most people will not care, but I liked the prior forum classification better. Senior Member vs. Megabyte Mage? No doubt which one for me. :P

Any chance to get them back?

Best regards

AthenaOfDelphi
21-09-2010, 06:41 PM
Currently we're running with the default settings... I can't say for certain, but I suspect that WILL or I will get it sorted once we've got the board settled down. I have a little list of things to do, including moving everyone to a new user group as part of a plan to put a stop to spammer signups, so I'll tack that onto the end of it.

WILL
21-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Well to be honest, I was just going to go with the Junior/Senior classifications thinking that no one really cared about the old ones. If you guys want them back just let me know. I can come up with a new post count ranking system or restore the old one.

DarkBow
26-09-2010, 11:23 AM
Well, I liked the other classification better but if people prefer the actual one or do not care about it is ok for me. I do not want you to lose too much time on this either. I was just curious about if it was easy to get them back. :)

dazappa
27-09-2010, 12:39 AM
Heh I remember those. Not really necessary in my opinion; it doesn't add much value to anything.

chronozphere
27-09-2010, 06:17 AM
I'd like to have them back, but only if it's not too much work for the admins. ;)

I know my rank was pretty high. "Kilobyte conquerer" I guess. :P