PDA

View Full Version : my music with FL Studio

virtual
14-10-2010, 08:38 AM
i've been using FL Studio for a long time maybe since its first release , but i was using it just to create sound effects , but more later i start composing some melodies .

here is my hands on FL Studio : http://www.mediafire.com/?seb7fp80bd8raas

chronozphere
14-10-2010, 11:00 AM
Sound nice. I like the rythmic bass sound it has. :)

I'm also interested in audio and making music. I have Reason 4 running here, but I don't have the time to improve my skills and actually make something. :(

JSoftware
14-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Very classical acid-y. I like it :)

If you made it loop it could be an awesome level background soundtrack

virtual
14-10-2010, 01:23 PM
thnx , in fact i never made a real track , always i start with a solid rithm then i added some cool synthesizer .
but if some one need a track or special sound for his game/demo i can do some help .

arthurprs
14-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Really cool, just need a happier synth lead

WILL
14-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Hey cool techno! :) Yeah JSoftware is right, it would make some decent level BG music. I'm guessing this is a new passion you want to take up?

phibermon
14-10-2010, 06:31 PM
dude! I never knew :) I also have been using Fruity Loops since launch, I don't tend to do final mix downs in it (obviously use pro tools, sorry FL, but you're not quite there yet.. but oh so close!) but if you are interested please visit http://www.myspace.com/dividebyzerouk and check out some tunes

I like your work! you have an excellent grasp of the mechanics of sound, it all works together very well :)

virtual
15-10-2010, 05:56 PM
@will : thnx , i think the suitable BG music could be a DnB genre or break beat not trance
@phibermon : thnx , i like your tracks , but what do you mean by pro tools ? , i have FL 9.1 and 3Gb of high quality samples , and some pro VSTi

phibermon
15-10-2010, 06:20 PM
oh sorry my apologies, "pro tools" is a piece of software, often used in conjunction with special hardware. I wasn't suggesting that I used professional tools, as if to say that Fruity Loops was not :) In fact, I believe that Fruity Loops has the *best* piano roll going and by far the quickest and most streamlined processes for creating music. Anyone slating FL as not being professional is only due to the false assumption that something has to be complicated in order to produce a *complex* output.

It's for those same reasons that so many people slate Macintosh computers and Iphones. Simple isn't less powerful, far from it. Simple is the new interface revolution! and besides, FL can get as complex as people like, especially with it's awesome chainable mixer and utterly mind boggling interconnected Events system. (not to mention perfect VST support, DXi and even Buzz machines!)

And if all that wasn't good enough? I believe I'm correct in saying that fruity loops is developed in Delphi! :D

So not only is it awesome, it's also an excellent example to cite when defending Object Pascals honour.

And if for nothing else other than that, it will always have my fullest support and always be a part of my creative process :)

virtual
16-10-2010, 08:34 AM
it's also an excellent example to cite when defending Object Pascals honour.

that is true , but personally i'd like to have Pro Logic , seems more advanced than FL , even though FL meet my needs