PDA

View Full Version : Turbo Delphi Lite? Where did it go?

chronozphere
02-02-2011, 10:18 PM
Hey fellow coders,

In the past someone shared a link with me to a page where I could download a stripped down version of Turbo Delphi. It was very portable, lightweight and didn't contain any .NET crap. I would really like to install that now, but I can't find it anywhere? ???

Does anyone have a link for me? Or do you still have the file on your HDD (Please drop me a PM in that case).

Thanks a bunch!

code_glitch
02-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Oh, this one. I remember it being posted around here somewhere but deleted (illegal)... Will hunt for it if you want - I originally wanted to take it for a spin but it doesn't like wine so... (looks at the windows 7 convertible tablet and on-screen keyboard) maybe............ ;)

chronozphere
02-02-2011, 11:04 PM
Found it again, but not at the original location:

...deleted link...

I installed that and it seems to work like it should. If anyone wants to have this. Please grab it, before it dissappears again. (We should keep this kind of stuff on an FTP server somewhere to make sure it never get's lost).

WILL
02-02-2011, 11:45 PM
Sorry guys, PGD does not host illegal software nor do we allow the hosting of links to illegal software. What you write to each other in private messages however is between the two of you however.