PDA

View Full Version : 1 week old today!!!!

BlueCat
11-11-2002, 11:28 AM
Yay

We're a week old! Thanks to everybody for contributing to and supporting DGDev so much over the past 7 days.

I don't think I've seen a problem which hasn't been answered in the forums yet, so the site is doing what I hoped it would, helping people.

How are we doing? Most people seem to the like the new chatbox, any comments about that?

Is there anything else you'd like to see (within reason :o)?

Any constructive criticism welcome. Let's make the next week a good one!

Cheers

BlueCat

TheLion
11-11-2002, 10:35 PM
I think we are doing quite well actually and the number of members we gathered in just one week will probably support that! :)

I would like to see the new forum for tutorials you mentioned and after that's done... well then is then! ;)

What I really like about this forum is that everything is decided as a group, so everyone (including me) really feels part of the group and actually becomes part of it too... I think that's a very good thing!

The only criticism I have is that the away time of the chat may be lengthened (is that a word :?: ) so people that don't say anything for 15 secs aren't being placed in the away list, but this is the first time I pointed out that problem so we can't really call it criticism, more like something I noticed! :wink:

So in short: I think we are doing just fine! 8)

BlueCat
25-01-2003, 01:57 PM
Aaah, seems like yesterday :)

Just thought I'd bring this one back to life!!

I'm looking for suggestions to improve the site. Anything you want that we don't have yet?

Please use the [rant] tag for complaints and generally silly things :twisted:

TheLion
25-01-2003, 02:51 PM
I WANT MORE SMILEYS :)

That's about all the criticism I have! :) The site is still doing good, however the site being offline/not in working order for a few days doesn't help our statistics and number of members go up! :) So we have to find a solution for that, but I know you are allready working on that! :)

BlueCat
02-02-2003, 01:53 AM
I WANT MORE SMILEYS :)

Closest I could find to a Lion smiley was this :thelion:.

And if that's not silly enough for you, here's a pig, an alien and an elephant:

:pig: :alien: :elephant:

If you :joker: want smilies :cherry: just ask :salute:!

TheLion
02-02-2003, 12:54 PM
:thelion: whahahahaha! :) :thelion:

I LOVE THEM! :-D
Thanks BlueCat :cat: