Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noise texture generator

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Noise texture generator

Can't see anything bad, perhaps the problem lies elsewhere, what exactly goes wrong? Pointers are simply variables which hold memory addresses, from what you posted you can remove all you're pointer operations at all, and for stuff that wants a pointer to the beginning of texture data like gluBuild2DMipmaps simply do @FTextures[LayerNumber].Raw[0,0] (@ before a variable gets it's addres).

Noise texture generator

It simply copies the src1 texture.. :?
    BK - we.create (tm)

Noise texture generator

For it to be a copy Src1 and Src2 must be the same or have the same data because you divide each one by two, something is mixed up outside of this procedure

Noise texture generator

I just removed all pointer stuff like you suggested, I thought maybe that was the root of the probelem. But still the src1 is copied. The wierd thing is that blending works in the other functions. IE; if you apply several operations on a texture like Pixel, Gradient etc. it combines them given that your operator is set to 1.

EDIT: I found the problem.. ops: omg am I stupid or what? The textures are created with a script read from a string array that goes like this:

SelectTexture(0)
    Pixel(0)
    CreateTexture

etc.

The combine command, looks like this Combine(src1,Src2) the problem was I forgot to register the second parameter in the command parser.. ops:
    BK - we.create (tm)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12