NEF is a demo/intro creation tool.

NEF features a player and an editor. The player is non-vcl, and is currently 18kb packed. The files generated by the editing tool varies from 500bytes to 30kb depending on the demo length and the amount of layers/scenes.
The file contains all drawing information, timing and other stuff.
NEF uses pure OpenGL, with the exception of the editor which uses the GLXDraw and GLXTimer components to show the stuff.

All editing happens in realtime, meaning you can watch any changes as you change them, and you can access everything at once.
The editor includes a texture generator, (which is very very very basic at the moment) and tree scene composing as well as other usefull stuff

NEF is fairly fast, (considering my extremly lame coding) it runs at 2000-3000 FPS when idle, and about 500-800FPS when rendering something. (lowest FPS I've had was 470).

For sound, FMod is used, but I will write my own sound playback code as the project evolves. The main goal sound-wise, is creating a softsynth making it more intro friendly (currently no sound for intros)

I've been working with this for about 6 days now, and it seems as though I'll be working on it for quite some time.