Quote Originally Posted by Paulius
Have you bought fmod? 'Cause it's not free for commercial use. If not, I suggest you switch to playing sounds with mmsystem, witch is quite enough for such a game.
Just FYI: FMOD, like BASS has a reduced licence price tag on it per title or per site as shareware. But still costs you coin to sell. Thats more or less why I use the ModPlug API Oliver released[size=9px](I have the converted headers and most recent DLL for it, but you'll have to write the playback code onto your sound output device ala DirectSound or OpenAL, etc)[/size] and am working on a open source playback library for MODs[size=9px](Still in heavy development, not usable yet)[/size]. The other option would be to find and use the Sillex ModPlayer Component that uses the ModPlug Sound System(API) which if I did not mention before is the actual code used in the ModPlug Player NOT IE Plug-in(npm32.dll, etc) that has been made into a Delphi component before.

Let me know if this is an issue as I'm sure I can give you a few extra options for MOD file playback.