Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TombClimber finished

TombClimber finished

Hey Will,

sounds good, thank you
    And I saw you made it into the online-highscorelist.

Because of your error: There should be a file 'Errorlog.txt' in the tombclimber directory, what does it say?

And about the grafix: There is a lot of alphablending in the game, maybe I'll make an extra option to switch it off, then it should be much faster.

You could also try to change the detail in the options, maybe it is faster then, too.

Thank you!

Firle

TombClimber finished

I tried the game - nicely polished (except for the initial settings screen, which had the ok button off the window so I had to scroll?). I especially liked the music.

However, I agree that jumping off ropes might be good, plus I'd prefer the speed to be upped a bit (but that's mainly personal preference because I'm an adrenaline junkie). Oh, and the grunts with the footsteps made the lead character sound like a dirty old man.

The game itself ran fine on my monster system, like you'd expect - the alpha blending seemed to pose no speed problem (but that's on a Radeon 9800 Pro). Nice polish throughout.
    "All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind."
    <br />-- Aristotle

TombClimber finished

Hi Alimonster,

thanks a lot, good to hear that. That scrolling problem is strange, did not appear on other PCs I've heard off. I'll keep an ear on it.

That grunts and footsteps are ment to be this way

Perhaps I should make an option for gamespeed, I'll think about that.

Thanks for the feedback

Firle

TombClimber finished

Hi Alimonster,

that spped thing was such a good idea, in my config tool you can choose 'Faster' or 'Turbo' now, you just need a strong PC. Playing in Turbo is fun, but it is very hard! Thanks for the idea...

Firle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12