Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: ST:RA and BF

  1. #1

    ST:RA and BF

    Hi!

    I'm working on two projects named 'Blue Fury' and 'Star Trek: Red Alert'.

    Blue Fury is 2D action platform game and ST:RA is action simulator of Star Trek ships.

    You can download BETA versions here:
    Blue Fury beta - http://gogoweb.wz.cz/data/source/bf.exe
    Star Trek: Red Alert beta - http://gogoweb.wz.cz/data/source/stra.exe

    Please, have a look on them and write me your opinion.

  2. #2

    ST:RA and BF

    hi, i tried BF, it is cool , a lot of guns, nice menu and fast enought . Now i am downloading the second one. but bots could speek in english.
    http://www.programuotojas.com

  3. #3

    ST:RA and BF

    Quote Originally Posted by WiZz
    hi, i tried BF, it is cool , a lot of guns, nice menu and fast enought . Now i am downloading the second one. but bots could speek in english.
    You don't like czech language? OK, I'm going to translate it

    BTW I'm happy you enjoying Blue Fury.

  4. #4

    ST:RA and BF

    well, czech language i like , i even was in there , but i don't understand it well
    http://www.programuotojas.com

  5. #5

    ST:RA and BF

    Quote Originally Posted by WiZz
    well, czech language i like , i even was in there , but i don't understand it well
    Don't worry, I'll translate it. Or you'll learn czech

  6. #6

    ST:RA and BF

    I've played Blue Fury. It looks very much like Stick Soldiers. The way levels are drawn, how sprites die, in fact, the sounds are exactly the same as well as the weapon icons. Even the navigation is not your own.

    Why?

    I recommend implementing your own ideas instead of walking the same path as Stick Soldiers.

    Nice effort though.

  7. #7

    ST:RA and BF

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    I've played Blue Fury. It looks very much like Stick Soldiers. The way levels are drawn, how sprites die, in fact, the sounds are exactly the same as well as the weapon icons. Even the navigation is not your own.

    Why?
    Yes, you're right. I didn't have so much time to make my own graphic (in fact, i'm still looking for somebody who can make it for me because my graphic is... terrible ), so I used graphic from SS before I'll make another.
    But now I'm finishing ST:RA and I've lesser time than before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    I recommend implementing your own ideas instead of walking the same path as Stick Soldiers.
    Of course.

  8. #8

    ST:RA and BF

    i tried a star trec game, it is nice, but you should erase the blue area in map. i have some problems with shooting, only the little ship could shoot, the biggers were only flying
    http://www.programuotojas.com

  9. #9

    ST:RA and BF

    Quote Originally Posted by WiZz
    i tried a star trec game, it is nice, but you should erase the blue area in map. i have some problems with shooting, only the little ship could shoot, the biggers were only flying
    Yes, there are still some "problems" with AI, but I have never seen that some ship couldn't shoot.

  10. #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comodo SSL