Hi,

I look into many discuss forums other than English language (I am looking for DelphiX only, in Russian, Japanese, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Magyar, Persian, Chinese and other sources). No, problems had still the same. Is not functionally database of (instant) solutions and bad documented (help, examples) of using products (I think products as DelphiX pack, Powerdraw, WDX etc. pack and other like plug-ins or utilities for this. Find no HOW, it is describes, but WHY doing it hereby). When I look for to the full solution (like as initialization complete, effect component, welcome display, score display and other), its no exist. But exist many advices scattered in many forumes.
For example for DelphiX had really a number of Internet sources and many other "too sources" refer there only. I thinks, that many peoples will not seek solution for routine works, they are in anticipation of complete menu.
But I cannot speak of because I am using DelphiX two months only. I am "still new user" only sorry. I am do together old utility of DelphiX only (and with bad languange).