Thread: Forum name change.

Forum name change.

Does this forum have the option of changing user name? (I know there are a few that do, but many that don't).

It's not too important, but I do keep forgetting proper login as I don't go by the name anymore lol.

Blog Entries
    I think there may be a chance of it happening in the vBulltetin admin panel... not sure though
    I once tried to change the world. But they wouldn't give me the source code. Damned evil cunning.

Speaking of names, the name of the thread should rather be "Forum user name change".

What do you mean? There is only one kind of forum name or user name, it's the same thing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesso View Post
    What do you mean? There is only one kind of forum name or user name, it's the same thing lol.
    I actually got the same idea that this thread was about changing the name of forums from "Pascal Game Development" to something else, not that you wanted to change your user name. A thread named "How to change my user name" would be much more informative.

Hmm, after thinking about it, "FreePascal Game Development" would be pretty accurate given the inclined nature of recent posts and discussions.

Oh I see, never even considered that lol.

Well the URL is rather long, but it is hard to forget!

Blog Entries
    I was wondering what this thread was about myself.

I had a quick look and it seems that you'll need an admin to change your username. You can however change your email address though. Which I should add is good to have one that you can always have access to or you might be locked out of PGD until you find another way to contact us here to help you out. Did you want to change your name to something else? Mind you if you change your name, people might not remember who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifepower View Post
    Hmm, after thinking about it, "FreePascal Game Development" would be pretty accurate given the inclined nature of recent posts and discussions.
    lol Naw, we'll keep it all-inclusive despite what most developers here might prefer overall.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder