I already got a website online (just finishing some details before showing it here, to make sure everything is working).
Now I'm writing the wiki documentation (that will contain very useful info about everything related to the engine).

Also I will only exclude some parts of the engine in this release, basically anything that I did not use yet in my games, that I don't consider in a production ready state (as in, fully optimized and tested). This means some the terrain rendering and some other classes will only be released later (hopefully in some months).
The android port I also need to test it thoroughly, before releasing it.
However Windows, Linux, OSX and iOS support is ready for shipping real titles (as I already have published 5 different games using this engine, for all of those platforms)

There was also support for nintendo DS, is currently now broken but I'll try to make it work soon (however I'll probably only support 2D games for this, while I did make the 3D part of the engine run on it, the lack of floating point makes it unusable).

The engine will be free to use for non-commercial projects, otherwise an indie license will be required (price will be 100$).