Hello, I'm thinking of releasing my game engine soon (the one that was used for Sushi Quest, Splash Ball and Icarus Sky, all of them released on the App Store). This engine is a continuation of the LEAF engine that I released to the public some years ago. As far as I know this is the pascal engine that currently supports more platforms (windows, mac, linux and iOS), just write code once, and compile it for each platform (with an included resource optimizer)
While I'd love to release it for free, I want to port it to Android, and to fix the problems it currently has running on iPad and 2nd gen iPhones, and I need some money for buying the testing devices (I only have a iPod touch).

I could sell licenses for the engine (something not too expensive like $100), or I could setup a donation system.
Or if any of you here are interested in doing the Android port or fixing the iOS compatibility, then I would gladly release it for free.
What are your opinions?

Some of the features of the engine:
- Optimized openGL renderer, supporting lightmaps, shadowmaps, normalmapping, deferred rendering, toon shading, reflections, fur and more
- GUI system with support for animations
- Very simple to use API, fully class based (no components)
- Physics integration with Newton