I like your engine Relfos. In fact I think it could be good enough to liscence out to people. At $100 a license per game title, that's a damn good deal. Especially since it will manage just about most of the aspect of people games.

Now features are an issue, you'd have to list them off for people to make an informed opinion to be fair.

In case noone knows, or it wasn't mentioned yet, Sushi Quest was developed with FPC NOT Delphi. It may have started development with Delphi at first but it would have then been ported over to FPC eventually to get the current iOS support. I presume that the engine will be somewhat compiler-independent?

My preferred dev platform now is Lazarus with some of Stoney's setup tweaks, but that's because I plan on starting cross-platform development for all my projects with SDL and OpenGL as it's base.

I looked at your engine to consider it should I make a sequel to Garland's Quest (if I ever finish the damn game lol) and if it would work for a puzzle game akin to Eggerland or something more action-based like Polar Panic.

My areas of concern would be performance, code bulk & customization/functionality; Will it run smooth on an iPad 1/2 or iPhone and Mac/PC alike? Also, as I like to build my own game engine to make things lean, how much overhead will I have to deal with? Lastly, how much can I customize and what functionality it built-in and what can I add?

I am still very interested in this engine and would love to get an iOS game out there this might be a technology I'd like to use at some point. My choices are based upon the above set of questions and a list of features/API used. It would also be nice if it were able to be compiled right out of the box onto the iOS platform. I think a lot of people would got for that as it's an exciting new platform for development.