View Poll Results: Are you interested in the Sushi Quest engine?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and I would pay for a license

3 12.50%
  • Yes, but only if free

11 45.83%
  • Yes, other option (explain)

5 20.83%
  • Not interested

5 20.83%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: My game engine

what sort of tools are you looking to create?

Quote Originally Posted by Carver413 View Post
    what sort of tools are you looking to create?
    Particle editors, and better asset converters, the ones I have right now only run on the command line.

Blog Entries
    So how is the engine/framework/templates coming along?

What requirements are you aiming for?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

I got a website almost ready to go live, all critical bugs of the engine were fixed, and I'm now trying to finish the samples/tutorials.
    This will come with different licenses, free to to use for non-comercial projects, and a paid license for comercial stuff (will be very affordable though).
    Also Android support should come soon, and I'm currently playing with the idea of supporting Flash too (meaning projects written with this engine could be also released on the web as a Flash game).
    This weekend I published my 5 game written with this, so I can assure that it is quite ready and tested for serious use (including lots and lots of optimizations)
    My plan is to make this the most extensive/portable pascal engine of all time

Quote Originally Posted by Relfos View Post
    I got a website almost ready to go live, all critical bugs of the engine were fixed, and I'm now trying to finish the samples/tutorials.
    Just give us the url...

This will come with different licenses, free to to use for non-comercial projects, and a paid license for comercial stuff (will be very affordable though).
    Great news.... Great thoughts...

Also Android support should come soon, and I'm currently playing with the idea of supporting Flash too (meaning projects written with this engine could be also released on the web as a Flash game).
    This weekend I published my 5 game written with this, so I can assure that it is quite ready and tested for serious use (including lots and lots of optimizations)
    I am waiting for this... Android support...

Pascal Community is behide you... to support and help...

Awesome mate! Keep up the excellent work, looking forward to the release

PS. is your avatar one of the characters from the Japanese Anime Naruto (the shark dude)?

Quote Originally Posted by azrael11 View Post
    Just give us the url...
    Sorry, it's not online yet, as soon as I put it online I'll show the url here.

Quote Originally Posted by azrael11 View Post
    Great news.... Great thoughts...
    I am waiting for this... Android support...
    Pascal Community is behide you... to support and help...
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by paul_nicholls View Post
    Awesome mate! Keep up the excellent work, looking forward to the release
    PS. is your avatar one of the characters from the Japanese Anime Naruto (the shark dude)?
    Thanks!
    And yes, that's where my avatar is from

Seems you have a competitor in portability, which is exist long time and currently moves to Android too

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Seems you have a competitor in portability, which is exist long time and currently moves to Android too
    Yes, I know about you and ZenGL, you helped me sometime ago with some problems I had porting the engine
    I guess the main difference between them is that ZenGL main focus is 2D and mine main focus is 3D games.
    As far I as know there are no other portable pascal engines that also support iOS and Android, I might be wrong though.

yes, that's where my avatar is from
    haha! I thought so

I have been watching loads of Naruto lately (can't get enough of it!). While I was looking at your avatar last night, it occurred to me that those red bits on the clothes might have been red clouds like the bad guys wear, and that his head looked a bit like the shark dude! LOL

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast