Hey guys,
I'm currently working on a commercial title which is called Wolkenwelt. It's basically a strategy simulation game where you build on sky islands. You have a few buildings like a power generator as your energy sources, lumberjack to chop down wood and houses for your citizens.
Each sky island has something different to offer: Grass island have forests on them and provide wood as a building material, cloud islands offer energy bonus for power generators and so on.

There are no enemies what-so-ever, it's going to be a peaceful and compared to other games relatively slow-paced. You just play the game by yourself in single player, I might offer different modes/scenarios for the player, but I'm not so sure about that.

I had the idea for the game for one of the Ludum Dare competitions and iterated on the prototype last week-end in Berlin at BIGJAM.
Here's a screenshot showing what it currently looks like:
wolkenwelt_day0.jpg
(Click to enlarge)

I plan on finishing the game in September and it will be released some time after that.

The price will be something around 5 to 10 dollars, it'll definitely be available on my homepage and I'll try to get on some portals as well. Platforms so far are Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.

I'll start the official development diary on September 2nd, I just wanted to give you guys an exclusive look at it and I'm looking forward to know what you guys think of it. Pre-order will start around the same time and everyone who pre-ordered will get a new build of the game every two to three days. I'm using an open development model like Overgrowth and I'm going to show even the smallest changes, write about the library and stuff like that.