Quote Originally Posted by czar View Post
I have not got access to a second mac to try that but I would be surprised if you had to distribute other files - have you set your build to "release" - perhaps if you leave it on "debugger" it requires extra files. You can change setting in the project group.
Yes, my test machine is Mac Mini with Core 2 Duo 2.2 Ghz and Nvidia Geforce 9300. I've put fresh installation of OS X Leopard 10.6.2, updated it to 10.6.8. In Delphi XE 2, target Mac OS, Release Build. It's basically an application of an edit box, button and memo. If you simply copy the application to Mac Mini and run it, Terminal opens. This time, passing dylib files from Delphi's folder didn't help - running application does nothing but opens an empty terminal window.

In my previous tests I've succeeded only after installing PAServer. However, I want to test the application on "Clean Install" of Mac OS, similar to what the customers will be using. It seems that you need to deploy PAServer along with your Mac OS application compiled with Delphi XE 2, which is a bit of nuisance.